Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fashion: Anthropologie


Have you ever heard about Anthropologie? It's a beautiful clothing store in the US. They are not only sell clothes, but also beautiful shoes & bags, jewelry & accessories, and home decor.
I found out about this shop was on 2007, when I was living in Bali, Indonesia. I love their website!
Then as soon as I arrived in the US on June 2008, I signed up for their catalog. I kept every catalog I received. I adore everything about Anthropologie!
On December 2009, the first time I went to their store! It was in La Cantera, San Antonio - TX. I was with my mother and sister in law. I looooooove this store even more! The smell was wonderful. The layout of the shop makes me feel like I was shopping in a wonderland. Their products makes me feel beautiful!
Here are some of their stuff that I own. Yay! So excited! I love 'em all xxx



Through-The-Clouds Tank - Laced Dots Sweater - Clustered Camellia Tee - Balletomane Tank
Pack-A-Punch Clutch - Secured Corsage Tee - Grain Fields Top - Breeze-Blown Blousee

Having a "job" as a college student, of course I bought them on sale :D
Have a lovely day!

0 comments: